Origami shirt and tie card

Hi all

My second post of the day, finally made a card which was on my wish list from a long time. An origami shirt with tie. saw many videos from youtube and tried one.  I distressed the background of the shirt.
just in time for the challenge end date. I made shirt few days back and only today i could arrange everything as my mind was busy with someother thing.
I am happy to share that i sang annamacharya kirtanas (i learnt when i was on vacation to India) yesterday at UGADI celebrations. First time performing before 100 people. Thanks to god for giving me this opportunity.


submitting to

http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/2013/04/bgc-28-all-boymasculine.html    Top 3


thanks
Kavitha

Comments

Monica said…
This origami shirt turned out really well and so did the distressing. I like the red and white checks.
Congrats for singing in front of such a big audience and happy Ugadi to you.
Unknown said…
I love origami shirts and this one is fantastic.thanks for playing along BGC's masculine challenge
SD pooja said…
Loved this card Kavitha ! I liked the origami shirt !
Sujana said…
nice masculine shirt kavita
PJ said…
wee that is stunning !
Loveee the neatness of the card !
Thanks for joining us at Beyond Grey Challenges
Hugs
Shylaashree said…
the shirt is awesome kavi
Wooow. Your card is just beautiful. Masculine for sure and I just love how neatly done it is. Your shirt is awesome. I have never seen this done before and I'm so impressed. I will now be looking on u-tube and checking it out. Thank you so much for getting it done in time and joining us at BGC
Anonymous said…
Beautiful shirt and card! Thank you for joining us at Beyond Grey Challenges!

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Blooms and Butterflies