First stitched card

Hi all

Another quick post today with my first ever stitched card inspired from dynamic deepthi. She makes card so effortlessly and very quickly. I was inspired from the below card and hopefully CASed properly. 
I took the negative paper of the punched flower and traced on the purple cardstock and started stitching and i found it very nice to see the result. What i learnt is first punch the holes with a cork under the paper with a small needle and then start stitching. I put some rhinestones all over.  I don't want to spoil the stitched card with my stamping directly on it so put the sentiment separately. I put the acetate all over the stitched pattern and made the frame from a pattern paper. The base of the card is white and so you can find white all around the frame but due to wind i couldn't capture the pic properly.  I have only white thread and so proceeded with it.  I will definitely try some more cards with stitching. 







submitting to 



Thanks
Kavitha vadhri

Comments

SD pooja said…
Nice job with just white thread..and your stitching is very neat Kavitha .
Sujana said…
Nice take on her technique n card Kavitha. Good one
Wow...urs come so well too..looking beautiful...nice work n neat stitching.
Trimgym said…
Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. If your card is aimed at a Girl, it certainly does qualify. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

Jo
Deepti said…
Lovely cards :) stitching looks great
yyam said…
Such a sweet card! Love the stitching!
Unknown said…
Nice job with the stitching.It must have been a pain doing it!I don't think I can do anything but straight stitching.Great card.Thanks for playing along with Crafters corner challenge #10.Best of luck.
Indira Tanwar said…
The stitching is so elegant!
Hussena said…
Beautiful card Kavitha,your stitching looks very pretty!...And I really like the way you have cased Deepti's card and your choice of colors are lovely too !

Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 10 and Best of luck!
Dana Tatar said…
Gorgeous card! I love the stitching. Thanks for sharing! =)
Deepti Stephens said…
Very Pretty Kavi! Lovely stitching too. Thank you so much for joining the fun at Catchy Crafts.. :)
Kavitha Vadhri said…
thanks so much friends for your comments.
Love the stitching and admire your patience to make this beautiful card:)

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Blooms and Butterflies