Cards for Love


Hi all

Posting few cards which i made last week ,
finally got time to upload them. I used my new hero arts stamps and the Paper smooches hope stamp set.  I applied both worn lipstick and mustard seed to the rubber stamp and stamped on the cardstock. Added few pearls,butterfly and pink ribbon to one side of the card.




In the second card i used hero arts chevron stamp for the background using  shadow inks given by Vithya
Punched few flowers and pasted on the heart.  The paper i used for flower is actually glossy neon colour so its very bright.

Third card is the one i made from scraps. I heat embossed the chevron background but i didn't ink it properly, so used half of it in this card. I made some flower with few scraps and put on top of some doily which i bought long back with a brad. The sentiment is the one i cut from pattern paper which was lying around from long time and distressed with mustard seed.

These are few not so satisfied cards. hope to be back with something satisfying and new cards.


Thanks for visiting
Kavitha vadhri

Comments

Deepti Stephens said…
Lovely cards.. Love the second one.. :)
Suman Pandit said…
Very nice cards, love the crochet one!!
SarahGeorge said…
I just couldn't stop admiring your stamping Kavitha! Lovely card!
SD pooja said…
I loved the first one most !DOn't be so harsh on yourself , what if they didn't turn out as you wanted but these are lovely !
Kavitha all three are beautiful but i liked the first card .....all are lovely....n good use of scraps u did...!!
Kavitha Vadhri said…
Thanks deepthi,suman,sarah,pooja and shalu,thanks for liking.
Anonymous said…
Why are you not satisfied? I second, Pooja. Don't be so harsh on yourself sweetz

The cards look lovely :)

And I am super happy to see the soft pool BG :D
I love your first card the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Quilled Dove

Quilled Christmas tree

Blooms and Butterflies